8.75″ Italian Milano Damascus Assisted Open Pocket Knife Knives EDC – LWRD
Spyderco Tenacious 7.77" Value Folding Knife with 3.39" Stainless Steel Blade and Durable Black G-10 Handle (PlainEdge, Black Blade)
$54.60 in stock
- GAME CHANGER - Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The 3.39" 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
- A SECURE GRIP - It has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
- EASY-TO-USE - The blade’s shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a black 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
CRKT M16-01S EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Everyday Carry, Satin Blade, Frame Lock, Stainless Steel Handle, Reversible Pocket Clip
- Brute Strength: Frame Lock Utilizes A Thick Lock Bar To Secure The Blade
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless Steel Handle Withstands Hard Use
- Fast Opening: The Flipper Deploys The Blade Fast
- Designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
CRKT Squid Folding Pocket Knife: Compact EDC Straight Edge Utility Knife with Stainless Steel Blade and Framelock Handle - Black Stonewash 2490KS
$19.49 in stock
- Enhanced Protection: Black Stonewash Is Durable And Ages Well
- Maximum Control: On Blade Friction Grooves For Grip
- Low Profile: Pocket Clip Provides Secure Carry
- Designed by Lucas Burnley in Orleans, Massachusetts