Field Notes 3-Pack Pitch Black Memo Books (3.5″ X 5.5″), Ruled, 48 Pages | Thin Pocket Sized EDC Notebook With 90 GSM Paper & Paperback Cover | Work Notebooks For Note Taking | Made in the USA
Field Notes 3-Pack Pitch Black Memo Books (3.5" X 5.5"), Ruled, 48 Pages | Thin Pocket Sized EDC Notebook With 90 GSM Paper & Paperback Cover | Work Notebooks For Note Taking | Made in the USA
as of August 2, 2021 10:02 pm
- POCKET NOTEBOOK, PERFECTED - We introduced our “Pitch Black” Field Notes Memo Book in 2013, and it quickly became one of our most popular memo books. At 3.5"x5.5," this 3 pack of journals is perfectly sized to fit in the pocket of your shirt, pants, or purse. As always, the inside covers feature our usual Specifications and Practical Applications.
- DOT GRAPH OR RULED JOURNAL - This 48-page journal notebook is designed with best-in-class versatility. Choose between dot-graph or ruled paper, printed using soy-based ink, for daily bullet journaling, tracking midnight ramblings, or scribbling down poems when inspiration strikes.
- ACID-FREE, BRIGHT WHITE - Each field journal features responsibly manufactured 60 lb (90 GSM) Finch Opaque body paper, which is a pleasure to write on, as it's smoother and more substantial than the typical notepad or composition notebooks. The acid-free pages maintain a bright white color to preserve sketches, observation logs, or to-do lists.
- RUGGED & DURABLE COVERS - Stash your Field Notes notebook in your pocket, car, or backpack for everyday carry. The duplex printed cover, made from 118 lb (320 GSM) kraft cardstock from French Paper Co. in Michigan, handles rough treatment without tearing or curling. It’s bound together by saddle stitch and three glossy black staples that support a flat lay to make quick entries easy and efficient.
- PROUDLY PRINTED & MANUFACTURED IN THE USA - We take great pride in our complete and transparent origin stories. Each of our thin notebooks and journals is bestowed with evidence of our artisan-first processes, like locally printed pages from suppliers in the midwest and precisely rounded corners stamped by a machine noted inside the back cover.