The Moleskine Cahiers are journals with a flexible heavy-duty writable cardboard cover in kraft brown with visible stitching on the spine. The last 16 sheets are detachable and there is a pocket for loose notes. Each set of 3 pieces includes the Moleskine history. With acid free paper and plain pages.
– Layout: Plain Paper
– Dimensions: 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″
– Color: Kraft Brown
– Pages: 64; last 16 Pages are detachable
– Flap with space for collecting loose notes.
– Paper Weight: 70 gsm/47 lb.; FSC Certified Paper; Acid-Free (pH Neutral)
– Set of 3MOLESKINE CAHIER: This 3.5 x 5.5 plain journal has a flexible heavy-duty customizable cardboard cover, a pocket for loose notes & visible stitching on the spine. The last 16 sheets are detachable.
CLASSIC DESIGN: The Cahier Journal is a favorite among avid notetakers. Its cardboard cover makes it ideal for customization-script a favorite quote, sketch a portrait or simply give it a name.
ICONIC NOTEBOOKS FOR EVERY PURPOSE: The story of the iconic Moleskine notebook collection has expanded to include a whole variety of sizes and colors, textures and layouts, and even flexible covers.
MOLESKINE VERSATILITY: Writers, students, artists, professionals & travelers love our notebooks, planners, pens, bags & accessories. From journals to backpacks, there’s a Moleskine product for you.
MOLESKINE QUALITY: We’re dedicated to culture, travel, memory, imagination, & personal identity-both physical & digital. We bring this commitment to our notebooks, bags, apps & smart pens & notebooks.