Outdoor Camping 1PC Ultra Slim Small Foldable Stainless Steel Nail Clippers Keychain EDC Pocket Tool
Hephis Heavy Duty Key Chain Bottle Opener,Carabiner Car Key Chains for Men and Women(Black and Gold)
- FEATURE 1:Ergonomic design,more labor-saving, easy to use, solid bottle opener.
- FEATURE 2:The design of the curve is more consistent with the American hands, bigger, thicker,heavyduty.
- FEATURE 3:Key built-in prevent shedding, integrated structure, never lose your keys again.
- Material:Eco-friendly zinc alloy,durable and never rust.Green and environment-friendly kraft paper box packaging.Healthy and reassuring gifts for men,friend,Father and more.
- You are the best product designers！We will improve the product every year.If your suggestion is accepted, it will appear in the new version！
Gerber Mullet, Keychain Multi-Tool, Black [30-001645]
1 used from $9.04
- The mullet is a compact key chain tool that houses 9 tools to handle those unexpected daily tasks.
- Can be carried on a keychain, from a belt loop, or through an airport.
- 9 tools including a pry bar, Wire Stripper and nail puller, scraper, a small and large flathead driver, cross driver, 1/4 hex driver and a bottle opener.
- Travel friendly
- Limited lifetime warranty
Kershaw Cinder (1025X) Multifunction Pocket Knife, 1.4-inch High Performance 3Cr13 Steel Blade with Stonewashed Finish, Glass Filled Nylon Handle, Liner Lock, Bottle Opener, Lanyard Hole, 0.9 OZ
$7.22 in stock
- 1. 4-inch upswept tip blade is made of high-performance 3Cr13 stainless steel with good corrosion resistance
- Compact handle features glass filled nylon scales over a steel frame with easy access to the liner lock
- Capable of accomplishing many everyday basic tasks including, opening packages, cutting zip-ties, breaking down boxes, removing bottle caps, stripping small wire and more
- Compact design is easily carried in pockets, purses, backpacks, briefcases, emergency kits, on lanyards or on key chains
- Expertly designed by Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw brings performance and real world practicality into a simple EDC